South India Inter-School Model United Nations 3.0
Embark on a journey of diplomacy and discourse as the FairGaze Regional Model United Nations unfolds its canvas in the vibrant South of India. From the tech hubs of Bangalore to the cultural richness of Kerala, this MUN provides a stage for young minds to engage in thought-provoking discussions, simulate international diplomacy, and build bridges of understanding. The South Regional MUN promises an atmosphere where diversity thrives, and participants can navigate the complexities of global issues, fostering a sense of unity and cooperation in shaping a better future.
Why to Participate
- Increase your Worldly Knowledge
- Help in Confidence Building
- Improve Analytical Skills
- Help in developing Problem - Solving Skills
- Learn Diplomacy
- Improve Public Speaking Skills
- Improve Writing & Research Skills
- Develop Leadership Skills
Rewards and Awards
Certificate of Participation to each participant.
Opportunity to Publish Position Papers.
Free training sessions for first timers and beginners.
Win awards: Best Delegate, High Commendation, Special Mention, and Best Position Paper.
Register for new member
Who can participate?
Students from Classes 6 to 12 of South India region can participate.
How can you participate?
- Register and complete payment to get your final allotments within 48 hours.
- Submit your position papers before deadline.
- Participate in free online and training sessions by FairGaze experts.
- Attend online conference.