North India Inter-School Model United Nations 3.0
Welcome to the intellectual battleground of diplomacy and debate, where minds converge and ideas flourish! The FairGaze Regional Model United Nations (MUN) for North India is set to ignite the flames of discussion and collaboration among young minds across the region. From the historic landscapes of Delhi to the vibrant culture of Punjab, delegates will have the opportunity to delve into pressing global issues, hone their negotiation skills, and foster lasting connections. Get ready to embark on a journey of diplomacy and dialogue that transcends borders and shapes the leaders of tomorrow.
Why to Participate
- Increase your Worldly Knowledge
- Help in Confidence Building
- Improve Analytical Skills
- Help in developing Problem - Solving Skills
- Learn Diplomacy
- Improve Public Speaking Skills
- Improve Writing & Research Skills
- Develop Leadership Skills
Rewards and Awards
Certificate of Participation to each participant.
Opportunity to Publish Position Papers.
Free training sessions for first timers and beginners.
Win awards: Best Delegate, High Commendation, Special Mention, and Best Position Paper.
Register for new member
Who can participate?
Students from Classes 6 to 12 of North India region can participate.
How can you participate?
- Register and complete payment to get your final allotments within 48 hours.
- Submit your position papers before deadline.
- Participate in free online and training sessions by FairGaze experts.
- Attend online conference.