Central and West India Inter-School Model United Nations 3.0
Prepare to unlock the gates of diplomacy in the heartland of India with the FairGaze Regional Model United Nations for the West and Central region. From the bustling streets of Mumbai to the historic sites of Madhya Pradesh, this MUN offers a platform for students to delve into critical global issues, negotiate with peers, and experience the art of diplomacy firsthand. Embracing the diversity of the region, delegates will find themselves immersed in a melting pot of ideas, where collaboration and dialogue serve as catalysts for positive change.
Why to Participate
- Increase your Worldly Knowledge
- Help in Confidence Building
- Improve Analytical Skills
- Help in developing Problem - Solving Skills
- Learn Diplomacy
- Improve Public Speaking Skills
- Improve Writing & Research Skills
- Develop Leadership Skills
Rewards and Awards
Certificate of Participation to each participant.
Opportunity to Publish Position Papers.
Free training sessions for first timers and beginners.
Win awards: Best Delegate, High Commendation, Special Mention, and Best Position Paper.
Register for new member
Who can participate?
Students from Classes 6 to 12 of Central and West India region can participate.
How can you participate?
- Register and complete payment to get your final allotments within 48 hours.
- Submit your position papers before deadline.
- Participate in free online and training sessions by FairGaze experts.
- Attend online conference.